What do we know so far?
1. Ground zero was Mexico.
2. Swine flu is a hybrid virus: a mix of swine, avian and human influenza. According to capitalcentury.com, in 1976 it was another scare of pandemic swine flu- the strain was partially like today’s one- and like today, the biggest winners were the pharmaceutical companies.
3. Bizarre as it may be, Mexico does NOT have any qualified laboratory to identify the H1N1 influenza strain aka swine flu. The samples collected in Mexico are sent out to CDC in Atlanta (USA) or the National Microbiology Laboratory in Winnipeg (Canada).
4. It’s treatable with anti-flu drugs Tamiflu (huge windfall for Roche Inc) and Relenza. They lessen symptoms if taken within 48 hours of the first symptoms. Meaning that is extremely important to get a rapid diagnostic. Hong Kong scientists hope to design a PCR (polymerase chain reaction) kit within a matter of weeks.
5. A vaccine may be developed but it takes about 6 months. Considering that influenza viruses are notorious for their ability to mutate no one can predict what this virus will do, hence I don’t understand how an efficient vaccine could be developed now.
6. As reported by CTV.ca, scientists in Mexico, the United States and New Zealand have all mapped full sequences of the DNA taken from 34 virus samples, and posted them in an online public journal called Eurosurveillance. (Note: why are then samples sent to Canada and Mexico? Does it have something to do with what is reported? See the pandemic paranoia?)
7. Influenza is a common disease. There are millions of cases of influenza across America, on an annual basis. “According to the Canadian Medical Association Journal, the flu kills up to 2,500 Canadians and about 36,000 Americans annually. Worldwide, the number of deaths attributed to the flu each year is between 250,000 and 500,000″ (Thomas Walkom, The Toronto Star, May 1, 2009)
What do we speculate?
1. The swine flu is used as reason to cover the real pandemic crisis: economic collapse, poverty, rapid rising of unemployment and desperation. Fear, panic and insecurity. Tools to manipulate the population. And so far so good.
2. It’s a good reason to dispel social movements, most likely to surface as the global economic situation worsens. People are asked to stay at home and the schools are shut down. Various events are cancelled and some rulers benefit from that. See the case of Mexico, where the 1st may Parade, which would have been directed against the Calderon regime, was cancelled.
3. According to Global Research.ca ‘Rumsfeld had been chairman of a California pharmaceutical company, Gilead Sciences. Gilead Sciences held exclusive world patent rights to Tamiflu, a drug it had developed and whose world marketing rights were sold to the Swiss pharma giant, Roche. Rumsfeld was reportedly the largest stock holder in Gilead which got 10% of every Tamiflu dose Roche sold. When it leaked out, the Pentagon issued a statement to the effect that Secretary Rumsfeld had decided not to sell but to retain his stock in Gilead, claiming that to sell would have indicated something to hide.’ That agonizing decision won him reported added millions as the Gilead share price soared more than 700% in weeks’.
4. Let’s go back in time to the Avian Flu paranoia. Do you remember what happened then? Avian Flu was traced back to huge chicken factory farms in Thailand and other parts of Asia whose products were shipped across the world. Instead of a serious investigation into the sanitary conditions of those chicken factory farms, the Bush Administration and WHO blamed ‘free-roaming chickens’ on small family farms, a move that had devastating economic consequences to the farmers whose chickens were being raised in the most sanitary natural conditions. Tyson Foods of Arkansas and CG Group of Thailand reportedly smiled all the way to the bank. (Global Research.ca)
5. The alleged ground zero is La Gloria, Perote Municipality, Veracruz State, Mexico. Local health officials declared a health alert due to respiratory disease outbreak, blamed by the locals to the contamination from pig breeding farms located in the area. They believed that the farms, operated by Granjas Carroll de Mexico, polluted the atmosphere and local water bodies. The disease vector was attributed by some health officials, to a fly that reproduces in pig waste found in what is known as ‘manure lagoons’. Granjas Carroll de Mexico (GCM) is a joint venture operation owned 50% by the world’s largest pig producing industrial company, Smithfield Foods of Virginia. The state legislature of Veracruz has demanded that Smithfield’s Granjas Carroll release documents about its waste-handling practices. Smithfield Foods reportedly declined to comment on the request. Also Smithfield has controlling interests in pig processing plants in Poland, Romania, and the United Kingdom, and smaller interests in plants in Western Europe, Mexico, and China
6. To make the long story short, the new strain of H1N1 probably was not engineered in a lab by mad scientists, more likely resulted from bad manufacturing practices, common to big manufacturing companies who are outsourcing their production to countries where the regulations are less strict… that if there is any regulation to begin with.
7. It’s been speculated that Illuminati, rule the world. Globally speaking, they are current rulers, operating from the shadow or in plain sight, with their fingers in many, many pies. If we are to believe the Light Workers and the beautiful messages from Matthew Books http://www.matthewbooks.com/ , we are going to see more desperate attempts to keep their control, position and fortunes.