Vancouver-based S&P Destination Properties says it sold $76 million of Phase 1 luxury properities offered at Koloa Landing at Poipu Beach.Koloa Landing is a 10 hectare residential-resort development on the southern tip of the island of Kauai.
- 1. Lagoon pool — 6,100 sq. ft.
- 2. BBQ area for every building
- 3. Adult pool — 1,400 sq. ft.
- 4. Porte-cochére check-in
- 5. Serene day spa, sauna and steam room
- 6. Lush landscaping with pathways that meander along cascading waterfalls and
- 7. Family pool — 9,500 sq. ft.
- 8. Poolside bar and grill
- 9. Traditional Hawaiian garden
- 10. Tropical pool — 2,000 sq. ft.
- 11. Ocean access
In one day, 51 two, three and four-bedroom luxury condos were sold at an average price of $1.5 million, drawing buyers from Hawaii, California, Utah and Western Canada.
S&P Destination Properties is a luxury and resort real estate company that specializes in the design, marketing and sale of luxury and resort properties throughout the Western United States, Hawaii, and Mexico. S&P is committed to its customers in the ownership and enjoyment of the world’s finest real estate. This commitment has recently been proven with the record-breaking success of Trump Tower Waikiki, where all residences were sold out on the first day.
- Four resort-style pools and hot tubs with lush surroundings throughout
- Central pool with water slide, sand bottom area, cascading waterfalls and
- Natural water features and living ponds throughout
- Serene day spa includes private treatment rooms with waterfall views,
steam room, sauna, and lockers
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- 24 hour lobby staff and concierge
- Meandering Tiki torch lit pathways
through out the resort
- Sundry shop for life’s little conveniences
- Poolside bar and grill
- Located steps from Poipu Beach
- Indoor/outdoor living
- Generous lanais
- Floor-to-ceiling pocket door
- Complete gourmet style kitchens with custom wood-milled cabinetry
- Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances, and wine refrigerator
- Slab granite countertops with under-cabinet lighting
- State-of-the-art technology
- Semi-private elevators
- Central air conditioning throughout
- Spacious walk-in closets and owner’s closet
- Luxurious 5-piece bathrooms
- Natural stone and exotic hardwood flooring options
- Two designer furniture packages
- En suite laundry